[Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] [Recruiting] Imperium
(05-09-2016, 07:45 PM)Ceddybu Wrote: This looks awesome, I love everything that has to do with the roman empire. I just want to say that a centurion probably has a higher rank than a praetorian.
A Centurion for the praetorians may have a higher rank than the "normal" legionaire centurion.
Heres a list of some ranks.

Legate - He is in charge of a whole legion, A legion contains 5000 Legionaires.
Praefect - This guy can have 500-2000 auxilaries in his command, He is not working for the legion.
First Centurion - This guy is in charge of his own century (80-100 men) and also in charge of 9 other centurions which are in charge of 80-100 legionaires each. This means the first centurion has 1000 men in his command and he is working in the legion.
Centurion for the praetorians - This guy is in charge of 80-100 praetorians(I will explain what praetorians are).
Centurion - This guy is working for the legion, he has 80-100 men in his command.
Auxilary Centurion - This guy has 80-100 auxilaries in his command.
Praetorian - This guy is working in the royal guard of Rome,He guards the emperor and the senate, He was probably a veteran within the legionaires.
Legionaire - A guy working in the legion. Legions are usually located at the outer skirt of the roman empire.
Auxilary - This guy is normally working in a fort whithin the empire. The emperor often sends auxialry cohorts to assist the legionaires when they are conquering.

This is how the roman military was governed around 50bc to 100ac. So I dont think that a normal praetorian has a higher rank than a centurion. I know this stuff beacuse I love the roman military and have read alot of books about these guys. Even though Im sure you wont change anything I just had to do this beacuse I cant countine to live without saying anything. Im sorry I couldnt resist.
 Btw: You just gave me great ideas

Thanks for informing me :Smileill be sure to update it soon Cheese
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] Imperium - by Falc - 05-05-2016, 11:38 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] Imperium - by Reebs - 05-06-2016, 12:26 AM
RE: [Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] Imperium - by Rudy - 05-06-2016, 01:07 AM
RE: [Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] [Recruiting] Imperium - by Awestruck - 05-09-2016, 08:14 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] [Recruiting] Imperium - by User 19014 - 06-05-2016, 03:29 PM