[Unofficial] The Fortino Family.
*A sealed envelope arrives at the headquarters of the Fortino Family from the desk of Jonathan Ive of Park Industries*

*You begin to read the enclosed letter*

Spoiler :

May 8th, 2016

To whom it may concern,

I am writing this letter today because it has come to my attention that a previous employee of mine is seeking to become a part of your organization. With myself being good friends with Alex Fortino and a previous employer of Mr. Madberry I feel as if I can provide some valuable input on the candidate.

Mr. Madberry is an overall good personality. Very respectful and polite but lacks good decision making skills and his actions often get him into undesirable situations. He came aboard our company with the hopes of being in our Financial sector but that ended up not working out due to some poor decisions made with his money. Due to the lack of funds it was impossible to keep him in the Financial sector so he was brought down to the rank of Employee. He was told that if he reached a certain account balance that he would be able to return to the position he desired.

While at first Mr. Madberry seems he shows enthusiasm and drive, it ends up turning up that he lacks it. After being told that he could return to the position he desired after meeting the above criteria, he made zero effort to try to attain what he wanted. Mr. Madberry at first when being employed in my company was enthusiastic and excited to work at Park Industries but it quickly became apparent that was an act. In fact, he cared so little about being a part of this company that I found out about his departure with his application submission to the Fortino Family. He did not even make an effort to let anybody here know that he was departing which quite frankly, is very disappointing.

This letter is in no way meant to sway your decision with this candidate, just meant to provide some input and share the experiences myself and other employees here at Park Industries have had wit Mr. Madberry. To sum up what I have said here, he puts on an act and expects things to be given to him instead of working for it. We had to spoon feed him any information and/or tasks he needed to execute his duties as an employee at Park Industries.

Thank you for your time and I hope this testimony is helpful in assisting you understand the applicant to your wonderful organization.

Sincerely,
[Image: 6HSRnjZi0TAZsS-mVGaw1TTlGqDjmqnCICoBR2a9...AvlgI-p-Og]
Jonathan Ive
Park Industries Chief Operations Officer

The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • Hunterr

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Fortino Family. - by Gog - 12-28-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Fortino Family. - by TheMJ - 12-28-2015, 10:38 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Fortino Family. - by Falcon - 12-29-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: [Unofficial] The Fortino Family. - by Zan - 12-29-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Fortino Family. - by Hitman - 05-09-2016, 02:36 AM