[Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] [Recruiting] Imperium
OOC Information

Steam Name: [KG] [FL:RP] Joe Joe Binks

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:110109118

Number of Hours: 559

Do you have a working mic? Yes, but normally choose not to use it due to my voice

Do you speak fluent English? Yes

RP Points: 6

Number of Bans: 4

Timezone (preferably in GMT): GMT

How active would you consider yourself in-game? (1-10): 9

How active would you consider yourself on the forums?(1-10): 7

IC Information

First Name: Joseph

Last Name: Deacon

Any previous clans? If so, list what: Arcon Kaos, Dupes Co. Incase needed the reason I left Arcon was because all members became inactive and Kaos and Dupes Co. both closed down

Why do you want to join Imperium? I wish to join Imperium to work with fellow team mates to fight and win. I want to conker life and anyone who opposes me or my team I wish not to be let behind but be a figure for the future. I see this as a place where I can gain more skills an experience and make Imperium proud.

Give me some background on your Character
Joseph was born into a Rich History in Canada son of the late James Vantiago Deacon. Joseph is a very stubborn man with many skills and tricks up his sleeve. He owns many buildings and his own Nuclear Power Plant. He is armed with a range with weapons and has a range of tactics to take down his enemies.

Thanks,
Joseph Vantiago Deacon
[Image: EmpWFlu.png?1]
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • SpecialTreatment

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] Imperium - by Falc - 05-05-2016, 11:38 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] Imperium - by Reebs - 05-06-2016, 12:26 AM
RE: [Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] Imperium - by Rudy - 05-06-2016, 01:07 AM
RE: [Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] [Recruiting] Imperium - by Joe Joe - 05-06-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] [Recruiting] Imperium - by User 19014 - 06-05-2016, 03:29 PM