[Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] [Recruiting] Imperium
OOC Information

Steam Name:Rudy

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:66058450

Number of Hours:300+

RP Points:0 not really a RPer. but will change

Number of Bans:10 but 60% of them are from when i was New :/

Timezone (preferably in GMT):GMT+1

How active would you consider yourself in-game? (1-10):9 i play Alot you know that Awestruck :d

How active would you consider yourself on the forums?(1-10):6

IC Information

First Name:Billy

Last Name: Escobar

Any previous clans? If so, list what:The Red Devils, The Crimson Order, The Thieves Guild.

Why do you want to join Imperium?My Friends where i play now with we Paste a base kill all raiders and goverment okay cool but i want more Action

Give me some background on your CharacterBilly was born in 1999 and is now 17 years old in 2001 billy's mother and father died and billy did not know how they died so billy was looking for years how they died and in 2007 billy found out how they died (they where killed) the mother and father where on drugs and other stuff and where dealing in it so billy started growing weed in 2009 to make some money and buy stuff and trying to take revange on the people that have killed the mother and father of billy in 2011 billy joined the military everything was going very well there Billy found a nice woman at the military and made 2 kids in 2015 Billy and his wife with 2 kids has bought a house in Evo City and living there life well billy is still looking who killed there father and mother

We had a chat Awestruck i will tell my Buddys This too, Have a nice day Awestruck
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
The following 1 user Likes Rudy's post:
  • SpecialTreatment

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] Imperium - by Falc - 05-05-2016, 11:38 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] Imperium - by Reebs - 05-06-2016, 12:26 AM
RE: [Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] Imperium - by Rudy - 05-06-2016, 01:07 AM
RE: [Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] [Recruiting] Imperium - by User 19014 - 06-05-2016, 03:29 PM