Poll: Who did/will you vote for?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sanders
31.58%
18 31.58%
Clinton
5.26%
3 5.26%
Trump
57.89%
33 57.89%
Cruz
3.51%
2 3.51%
Other Democrat
0%
0 0%
Other Republican
0%
0 0%
Independent (specific)
1.75%
1 1.75%
Total 57 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Poll][USA] Who did/will you vote for?
(05-05-2016, 03:08 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Ok so you're talking about facts however what Joe Joe said were facts. And to be honest I think sometimes people may think you're talking bullshit however we're not rude enough to state that to you as we've same kind of manners to be honest I believe you should stop trying to be a smartass and let others speak there opinions thank you

Go ahead and recite the facts he has brought to the table with those statements. And you're one to talk about being a smart ass. Im not going to start in this thread as to why you are a smart ass but I think you know why already.

I have nothing wrong with people stating their opinions, just be ready to defend them and back them up when challenged. Yes I am coming at the statements of others because most of the opinions formed by people are based off of false statements or things they have no idea about. American politics just happens to be the biggest point I can go at it with foreigners who think they know their shit about the USA (no offense).

I welcome their statements and love the healthy debate. All opinions are welcome.

(05-05-2016, 03:48 PM)aviator Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 12:57 AM)Hitman Wrote: bullshit talking out of your ass you can't back up with facts.

Isn't that politics anyway?

True statement.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Messages In This Thread
[Poll][USA] Who did/will you vote for? - by edgie - 04-10-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: [Poll][USA] Who did/will you vote for? - by Hitman - 05-05-2016, 03:56 PM