Poll: Who did/will you vote for?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sanders
31.58%
18 31.58%
Clinton
5.26%
3 5.26%
Trump
57.89%
33 57.89%
Cruz
3.51%
2 3.51%
Other Democrat
0%
0 0%
Other Republican
0%
0 0%
Independent (specific)
1.75%
1 1.75%
Total 57 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Poll][USA] Who did/will you vote for?
I shall of course state no nothing against you Hitman Im not shit talking yes its his policies but don't you think its a bit rash? He has made many comments saying how he is loved so much and "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," not extreme? I know its just all policies and everyone must do things to gain the eye of the public but is using statements like this after shootings the best way to do so. I also understand the point of immigration from China and Mexico. But its not Just America us Brits get it to. And another thing the Migrants. He wants to send them all back! But why? Non offence most of the killing in Syria has been from Europe but America join in and refuse to accept the consequences of their actions. These people are scared but Trump is not concerned. What I'm speaking here is not shit talking and more of me voicing that Trump seems to have heart for himself and the younger voters but excludes the elderly,female,muslim and anyone else who does not like him. This is a fact not a myth he wants to punish women for having abortions would you really want a child if you were raped to have it?

That is all for my little passive rant.

Thanks,
Joe Joe Binks
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<

Messages In This Thread
[Poll][USA] Who did/will you vote for? - by edgie - 04-10-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: [Poll][USA] Who did/will you vote for? - by Joe Joe - 05-04-2016, 04:46 PM