Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Insert

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:99509955

Your ban ID: 71373

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: FearRP, 6th ban for same reason

Involved: Me, some prisoners, some police officers/SRU's

Why we should unban you: 

I was banned for breaking FearRP, but that is simply not the case. I was in jail and somehow all doors fly open. There is a Police Officer (Jail Guard) with a shotgun, pointing it at all prisoners attempting to escape.
As he does not tell us to stop or anything, (No fearRP is initiallized) everyone simply ignores him and runs up to the Nexus Garage (V33X). 
Now, SRUs and Police Officers come to the garage and starts to taze everyone down. I Manage to run away from the crowd and attempt to get inside Nexus. 
I hear a "STOP!" behind me and I do Stop, But I stop at the other side of the elevator door (Garage/Nexus door). 
I wait and realize that the person that told me to stop (an SRU) did not attempt to chase me after I got to Nexus. 
He had simply got back to the other prisoners. (Keep in mind that I stopped at the same time as I was told) (No FearRP is initiallized)
A police officer then attempts to hit me with the arrest stick, (In the Nexus) and then goes back to the Garage (Saying nothing) (Probably didn't know the system) (No FearRP is initiallized) .
I attempted to leave Nexus, without letting anyone see me. As this became impossible I simply exited, while being seen by an SRU and The Police Seargent. (The SRU leaves and goes to the prison). I get told by the seargent when outside: (near the fountain that doesnt work)
"- What are you doing outside your cell?" (Not "Stop" or "Go back to your cell") (No FearRP is initiallized)
I tell him that I was a goverment official in a prison uniform, testing out the security. 
He calls my bluff instantly and tazes me, untazes me and asks:
"- Why are you resisting?"
Hits me on the head with the baton.
Then he finally tells me to go back to the cell, but at the same time get released and spawn back as a Citizen.
Then I get banned.
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Insert - 05-01-2016, 04:52 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Rylund - 05-01-2016, 05:03 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Insert - 05-01-2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Rylund - 05-02-2016, 06:56 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Spear - 05-02-2016, 07:51 PM