The Purple Enforcer unban request :(
Your name: The Purple Enforcer

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79341997

Your ban ID: 71343

Banned by: [FL] Avgar

Reason: Bypassing afk kick timer

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Look i see why you would ban me, other people could join the server, obstructing area, un-realistic and so on i understand. The reason though why i am typing this is because i am stupid. I do this all the time in Counter Strike: Global Offensive. It is a habit as i go to eat dinner and with the console in Garry's mod i just went ahead and did it without batting an eye when my parents called me for a stupid outing to a restaurant (That Sucked).

However, I think the ban is unfair. A whole month for a stupid mistake that i made. I was spinning in the public eye right next to the car storage that anyone could see. Someone could have said, an admin could have come over and easily kick me. But instead i get a whole month ban. Last time i got a 3 month ban i tried to appeal and nothing came of it. I stuck out my ban and it took a WHILE and it really sucked. I can't go through with another 1 month ban. I look at other AFK ban's and example i could find was "HeroZ | Spectrum Bypassing AFK Timer with Exploit // Extended by Spear 10 day, 19 hour." Why does he only get 10 days that was EXTENDED while i get a month!!!!!!

Look please. I'm on my knees and begging please un-ban or at the very least shorten my ban. Thanks for reading this long thread, it's long for a reason, because i really do care about this server and i play a lot. I recently payed my friend to donate because i don't have access to a credit card, that is how dedicated i am to this server. I have a lot of fun on there and i can't be banned for a month Sad

Messages In This Thread
The Purple Enforcer unban request :( - by TheHonestPotato - 04-29-2016, 10:28 PM