I Didn't Double Account: S01E02 (KHS Rowan the Pious )
Alright, it's been two days, I haven't been able to respond sooner because my poster hasn't really been online, so now that I did catch my messenger online allow me to clarify a couple of things that only now I realized *could* cause some confusion.

Sarro's account on steam has KHSRowan13 on his URL, and this is because that is the oldest of our steam accounts (the one we got when we were really young). That account used to be mainly used by me until it got suspended from steam due to some game-library related confusion. In 2010 we bought Counter Strike Source and registered to a new account, mr_rowan13, the one I've been using ever since the older account (joaoferreira21) got unsuspended from steam. And thus Sarro kept the older account, I kept the one with source, and georgi kept my dad's account (lel). Then we moved to England in late 2011 and daz it mang.

Any weird matches having to do with emails or URLs in steam profiles or even forum accounts has to do with the fact that my brothers "inherited" their accounts a long while ago, and were pretty young when started out on Fearless, which I think that made it so one of their accounts was registered to an old email of mine for some reason.

That's... all I can add I believe. Given that at one point there was 3 of us living in the same space and using the same internet connection these things are bound to happen lel.

Don't forget to check out all the info you guys checked 3 years ago when you cleared out the problem please.
Thanks

~Rowan

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Didn't Double Account: S01E02 (KHS Rowan the Pious ) - by ||Fangz|| - 04-22-2016, 03:36 PM