CsMr - Unban Request
Here is my counter argument -
Quote:and I used a duplicator to spawn in the wood, little did i know that it was going to create some performance issues on the server
-The server would not crash if you spawned it once, you spawned it more than 5 times in a split second time which caused servers instability and later, crash.

- This was a mistake on my part as I have made a macro on my mouse that speed clicks mouse1 that I leant on causing the mouse to spawn in multiple of the wooden planks.

Quote:Then I tried to reconnect and I get a banned message and I find that I have been banned for trying to "DDOS" the server when that was never my intention.
-In my eyes it's more intended than not. You crashed the server by spawning multiple props (in this case dupes down) in a short amount of time which caused instability and crashed the server. A normal user without harmful intentions would not use these many props in this short amount of time for "baricading the door".

- I can see why you would draw this conclusion but it just isn't true. Although I had a few hours played on the server I was not at all experienced with the tools available to me. I had never really used the duplicator before as most of my RP didn't involve mush advanced prop work. I kinda guessed that a duplicator would be the quickest way to get a few more planks to board up the door.

- On a side note to that one, I understand that propblocking is against the server rules and I agree with you that I should have read the rules in full. I am not saying that I didn't mean to propblock but, had I known that it was wrong, wouldn't have done it.

Quote:So I'm asking for you to remove my ban ONLY because my actions may have been misinterpreted and presented as a illegal act which I never would consider to partake in.
-I do not believe this story, sorry. Only someone who wants to do harm would spam a lot of dupes and/or props in a split second time.

- As aforementioned I was very new to the tools such as the duplicator and I accidentally leant on a mouse button causing the large spawning of planks. I was RPing beforehand and showed no intention to minge or the like, hence this is my only ban.

Quote:I really enjoyed playing on this server and my friends have started playing on the server again and I would love to join them as it creates an experience that you can't get on any other server, I hope the community can forgive me.
-Current staff team has a word on this one. I gave my input and let them consider it in this case. I currently do not believe you. Fishy as it is, why didn't you make the unban request at least a week after I handed you the punishment? (To me it seems like you wanted me to forget the situation we were in).

- I can understand your reasoning for this but can also explain. I sent an unban request previously where you denied it.

First Unban Request

My unban reason was very poor and badly thought out but it was still an unban request.

This was my first one which means, as stated in the guide to making an UBR that I must wait at least 3 months before uploading another unban request.

[Image: nNmHq3J.png]

I will admit that it has been longer than 3 months but that is due to me being on other things joint with me having to complete school assignments.

In light of all of this I still stand by what I have already said. It was an accident, I didn't mean to spawn in that many props and crash the server and I would deeply appreciate chance to prove that I don't intend to ruin the server or anyone else's RPs.

Your sincerely
-CsMr

Messages In This Thread
CsMr - Unban Request - by CsMr - 04-14-2016, 11:46 AM
RE: CsMr - Unban Request - by CsMr - 04-16-2016, 10:04 PM
RE: CsMr - Unban Request - by Rylund - 04-18-2016, 07:31 AM
RE: CsMr - Unban Request - by Pear - 04-18-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: CsMr - Unban Request - by CsMr - 04-18-2016, 09:39 PM
RE: CsMr - Unban Request - by Pear - 04-19-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: CsMr - Unban Request - by CsMr - 04-19-2016, 01:17 PM
RE: CsMr - Unban Request - by Pear - 04-19-2016, 05:38 PM
RE: CsMr - Unban Request - by CsMr - 04-19-2016, 07:45 PM