Banned for double accounting, after switching account.
(04-18-2016, 07:39 AM)Avgar Wrote: You are claiming that you have clocked only 6 hours on an account, however, both your accounts have the following hours:

Name: JWoods
Time played: 29 Hours

Name: JDogg [2]
Time played: 46 Hours

Looks like you played a lot more than 6 hours. Even though you may have used an account earlier, but don't use it any more still makes it double accounting. One account per player, that is the point of the rule.

Well I can assure you that I don't have 46 hours on my second account, this maybe an error caused by my steam account being family shared? Who knows, honestly I cannot give you a straight answer, also part and parcel of the reason why I had to change accounts was due to textures no-longer working on my second account, hence the move to my JWoods account. Which I feel is as good a reason as any to have more then one account on the server, and besides you've banned me for having two accounts but only one is playable / active, and not being used to avoid a current ban so what is the issue? I'm genuinely not harming anyone, the only harm its doing is lowering the servers player count. I appreciate that its against the rules to have more  then one account but one account is affecting how I play the game and lowering the quality of fun that I have on your server, is it not acceptable to change accounts, would that not be a better thing so that I can enjoy my experience on the server further more? Thanks for your reply Avgar, I really hope we can sort this issue out.  - Jay.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Banned for double accounting, after switching account. - by JDogg - 04-18-2016, 04:43 PM