GHOSTK1LL3R, Rudy, Denzo, John Silverthrone, Tempah-, Tekno ツ
(04-17-2016, 08:41 AM)Agorith Wrote: Prior to your what you call 'roleplaying' situation, you were there for a solid 10 minutes only to complain about how it lagged you.
Of course it lagged us, do you not think a 900 prop would? I am still waiting for you to show your fps looking at the dupe before and after Agroith.

(04-17-2016, 08:41 AM)Agorith Wrote: You never even took a friendly approach to it in the first place either, you straight up started being sassy and hostile and basically demanding for them to remove their dupe at corleone estate,
I can't believe you have the audacity to say we didn't take a friendly approach. The dupe should of never been spawned in the first place, for players of the server you were causing major lag which is very selfish.

(04-17-2016, 08:41 AM)Agorith Wrote: and demanding 500 bucks because either you or one of your friends had crashed due to the 'lag'.
Please state in the video where we demanded 500 bucks for a friend crashing. Makes it a lot easier for everyone involved to read.

(04-17-2016, 08:41 AM)Agorith Wrote: You were there completely OOC.
No we were not, we were there as stated to do a roleplay. And if you hadn't of kept to your roleplay would of turned into a hostage negotation.

(04-17-2016, 08:41 AM)Agorith Wrote: But when you realised they wouldnt remove it, you decided to all of a sudden you'd be roleplaying and breaking into the house with your 7 friends.
Well yes, if you were going to keep using that rich mansion then we'd use it for RP purposes. We saw a very nice expensive house with people inside of it which we could use to enchance our roleplay and roleplay on a roleplay server.

(04-17-2016, 08:41 AM)Agorith Wrote: Everything you did, you did in order to try and piss them off.
You were all told to just leave the area since the very beginning OOC, by Tomo, being there at the moment as an admin.
I would like to know why you allowed your mate Tomo to spawn in a 900 prop dupe when multiple players of the FL community told you it was lagging the server. Regardless if we were 'pissing them off' doesn't mean you think you're over the rules and attempt to lag the server.

Please send me a time in the video when Tomo tells us that we will be banned if we continue the roleplay. All I see is Tomo contesting that it's against the rules when it clearly isn't by the rule quotes in the UBR.

(04-17-2016, 08:41 AM)Agorith Wrote: You failed to comply and broke in, even when we kept pulling all of you out of the house you kept on jumping into the garden.
Mind explaining why you were pulling us out of the house then? Because I can tell you for a fact, you were taking an IC situation OOC because you didn't like the roleplay.

(04-17-2016, 08:41 AM)Agorith Wrote: To make matters even more ridiculous, Rudy decided to mug a CHILD, which was obvious he was due to having his playermodel 'elf'd'.
Mind explaning why you just let the child break FearRP then and not even say anything like ' I have no money'. You do realize it's FailRP right? You do realize that he house would most likely be around 3-4 million dollars which you had built to the left and should of roleplayed taking money from his parents house or items of which he did nothing of the sort but broke FearRP right in front of you.

(04-17-2016, 08:41 AM)Agorith Wrote: When the child for obvious reasons couldn't comply because what kind of child would have 500 bucks on them, he decided to kill him.
Of course he could comply, it's roleplay if someone has a gun to your head you will try everything you can to not die and for this kid to not even say anything if he didn't have the money is FearRP and FailRP which you allowed to happen even though you were there to administrate.

(04-17-2016, 08:41 AM)Agorith Wrote: Like I mentioned before, not one bit of this entire situation was roleplay.
All you and your little squad were there for was to piss Tomo & Turtle off.

Does it matter if we were there to piss Tomo and turtle off? They created a dupe which gave us a completly valid reason to raid them which we then proceeded to do.

(04-17-2016, 08:41 AM)Agorith Wrote: You were told to leave OOC after your little OOC rant MULTIPLE times, you were even physgunned out MULTIPLE times but kept ignoring it and jumped back onto the property. The reason you got banned is failure to comply with an admins decision and you know that better than anyone else.

And you know better than anyone else you avoided this roleplay purely because you're an admin.

We had jobs set properly, we were fully within the rules to do so.

I would like to know why Agroith you fail to mention that we are fully within the rules as you can clearly see from the OP that it says we can break into houses for hostages which is what we did.

You decided that if you were to tell us no then we wouldn't be allowed to do it which is you loopholing the rules so that you, as an admin could avoid the RP situation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: GHOSTK1LL3R, Rudy, Denzo, John Silverthrone, Tempah-, Tekno ツ - by User 12049 - 04-17-2016, 09:14 AM