GHOSTK1LL3R, Rudy, Denzo, John Silverthrone, Tempah-, Tekno ツ
Your name: (Steam friends name)
GHOSTK1LL3R, Rudy, Denzo, John Silverthrone,   Tempah-, Tekno ツ

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban)

Tekno ツ STEAM_0:1:52367233

Denzo STEAM_0:1:85117793

[FL:RP] Rudy STEAM_0:1:66058450

Tempah- STEAM_0:0:67970715

John silverthorne STEAM_0:0:51937092

GHOSTK1LL3R STEAM_0:0:38145384

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Tomo

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Failing to comply with admin decision.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

GHOSTK1LL3R, Rudy, Denzo, John Silverthrone,   Tempah-, Tekno ツ, [fl]tomo, [fl[shadow,[fl]catman,

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Alright, all evidence refereed to will come from the following video. The unban request will take the role of my first hand experience of the event(GHOSTK1LL3R) but will speak on behalf of everyone involved from the accused as the ban was the same for all.

http://plays.tv/video/5712c22f7c5f3332c9/ffs?from=user

Firstly, i'd like to state that the ban reason in general is very vague which leads me to believe there is no real reason to the banning of 6 players from the FL community.

The first point I am going to touch on, is all our jobs fit the roleplay situation. We had set the jobs to Criminal prior to the event in order to fit the situation. We decided that we could make a roleplay situation out of Shadow's dupe by hostaging them(as they're obviously rich to own such a luxurious house) and then proceeding to acquire money from the police that would arrive(Evidence of this can be acquired from 1 minute into the video).  When stated that we were performing this roleplay, Tomo said 'this isn't roleplay'. This, Tomo very much is roleplay.

In order for us not to get caught performing this hostage situation we decided the best bet was to jump over the fence in order to breach from the back. We finally got into the compound through jumping over the keypad(at 4:24) and you can also see me jumping from the window ledge to the perimeter of the garden to gain access into the garden.

Tomo didn't like this one bit and said 'were only doing it to piss them off'. It doesn't matter what we're doing it for. It's a roleplay server, we're fully within the rule to do this.

I decided then to talk to the admin in question Tomo at 9:30. He says that we are breaking the rules when performing this roleplay which is completely incorrect. 

So, I decide that the best way to do this situation is to pull a car up to jump over and then we were going to keypad crack into the back of the house. 

Nothing we have done has been against the rules and has been fully within the rules.

'You can burgle shops for money, mug people in the streets, steal cars, raid rival businesses or criminal groups, break into a household to take hostages to make demands, and so on. Just make sure you follow all of the crime rules (section 16). '

Evidence stated by shadow, tomo and catman within this UBR will be used if necessary in the admin abuse case.

I'd also like the ban titles changed to an actual rule not this vague ban which could mean anything.

Messages In This Thread
GHOSTK1LL3R, Rudy, Denzo, John Silverthrone, Tempah-, Tekno ツ - by User 12049 - 04-17-2016, 08:09 AM