Advertising or Opinion?
Exclamation 
I will take it from the beginning:
I thought i'd do something new on FL. I decided to be a DJ. I asked the admin If I could entertain the officers with some music in the nexus. First president([FL:M ]awestruckbullet) approved of it. Minutes later he got raided while I was AFK and a new president too place. Azog, I asked the same question, responded with "indeed". I thought "perfect". A cop (suspected new) come to me and started to cuff, warrant and arrest me. I started complaining to the admin about the issue. I was unsure if maybe the president was corrupt or just lost his brains for a sec. No admin response, do not blame them. I told OOC very lighthearted "I like LL" and "I will go onto LL" something along those lines. Very quickly someone took the opportunity to kick me. Thought to myself and I realized that it had to be Avgar, since he got bad/no humor. I quickly rejoined saying "I was joking, I like my family at FL.", Avgar responded with "Good". I asked him why he did what he did and he said on his first try, "You were not advertising, just joshing around." Later(3-5 min) he responded with, "It's advertising, just lighthearted. Hence I didn't ban you." Seem like Avgar can't make up his mind.

-Now-
My question is, "I like LL", is that advertisement?
To me that is the definition of a opinion.

Messages In This Thread
Advertising or Opinion? - by S!RNARC - 04-15-2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Advertising or Opinion? - by Divey - 04-15-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Advertising or Opinion? - by Nuka - 04-15-2016, 09:37 PM
RE: Advertising or Opinion? - by trxsh - 04-15-2016, 09:43 PM
RE: Advertising or Opinion? - by Stitch - 04-15-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Advertising or Opinion? - by Hitman - 04-15-2016, 10:19 PM