unban req
Your name: kimo kamalYT

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82507617

Your ban ID:71016

Banned by: [FL:M] AwestruckBullet

Reason: FailRP

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: so i was playing as a mad dictator at the time, and once i died i respawned as a VP and also as the older dictator's younger brother,so i thought that since nobody liked the older mad dictator i figured why not make them hate the VP too? so i slowly moved to one of the ledges of the bridge to take a camera out and zoom in on the nexus's main floor to put some new laws "for example no dancing in the nexus" but i slightly miss them and land on a lower ledge of one of those that we can climb on and then my father comes into the room wanting to use my laptop so i thought since that i am leaving anyway and that there was a dude wanting to take the VP job i thought "f*ck it, how about we make a story that the brother of the dead dictator slipped off the bridge and died instead" and since my father really really wanted to use my laptop i just jumped and like waited for the nlr stuff ( 15 secs ) to go away so i can respawn and leave the server but NOPE! Awestruck picks me up and tells me that i shouldn't have done that, and that next time i should ask for a demotion ( i didn't tell awestruck the part where i hanged off one of the ledges) but asking for a demotion would've either taken ages or just got denied also asking for Awestruck to help me WOULD've taken ages too and i was kinda in a hurry and also wanted to make a small joke of it, it's not like i just destroyed somebody's RP experience! i just enhanced it by allowing the dude that wanted my job to take it

i did not mean to break a rule or anything by that, as i was just about to leave

Messages In This Thread
unban req - by Mr.SkarKasm - 04-10-2016, 08:02 AM
RE: unban req - by Awestruck - 04-10-2016, 03:46 PM
RE: unban req - by Rylund - 04-10-2016, 03:53 PM