Banned For Avoiding AFK Timer
Shocked 
Your name: Chicken Coup

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45802432

Your ban ID: 71006

Banned by: [FL] Avgar

Reason: Bypassing AFK kick timer

Involved: - 

So it says I'm banned for Bypassing AFK timer which was not what I intended to happen. I was gone for literally like 3 minutes and as soon as I come back I'm on a roof and a second later I'm banned for 30 days. I did put +left in console because I thought it looked funny as I was gone. Im sorry for being so stupid and I know that I shouldn't have done it. It wasn't long I was doing it for and like I said, I thought it looked funny and was not intentionally bypassing the "AFK Timer" 

I checked the console and somebody said that I was possessed, I thought that was funny and just left it on while I was gone and now I'm banned for 30 days.

I left to get some food from downstairs. That is it.
Sorry for being so stupid, but it really wasn't my intentions. I can understand why you banned me though for this reason and I know how it looks. I've never been banned for exploiting a feature and I don't ever want to because punishments like these are strict and well deserving. 

Thank you for taking this into consideration and Im aware that I've fucked up in a way that I really wasn't intending and I will take the punishment if need be sadly. 

Messages In This Thread
Banned For Avoiding AFK Timer - by Coupcunt - 04-09-2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Banned For AFK Timer - by Awestruck - 04-09-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Banned For AFK Timer - by Coupcunt - 04-09-2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Banned For Avoiding AFK Timer - by Coupcunt - 04-09-2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Banned For Avoiding AFK Timer - by Harry__ - 04-09-2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Banned For Avoiding AFK Timer - by Avgar - 04-10-2016, 12:10 PM