A nice video for my best friends at FR =)
Ok, so, according to my super special amazing James Bond esque surveillence devices..

You are aged 11-14
You are underperforming in school
Your social and physical health are both below the country average by around 19-42%
According to intelligence, your body naturally compensates for this by placing the exterior of your pelvic region on a 90 degrees comfort device, where your body releases hormones which give you a false image to yourself of being tough and scary, whereas in reality said hormones disguise the fact that you are actually wasting your life DDoSing a tiny server when you could be working out, attempting to make a friend, or anything of that nature.

That was proven with science.

Science also proved that DDoSing in no way makes you a cool Neo-like hacker - Just a scriptkiddie.

Edit: It's also proven that you are an idiot for posting you will DDoS, because now we know who is doing it it is incredibly easy to stop.

Edit again: Also Anonymous is in no way some cool organization presiding over all - 99.9% of it are now sad bastards who like to think they're hackers by downloading a small application and DDoS tiny little servers, whereas the remaining 0.01% no-one really knows because they don't both posting retarded announcements whilst wasting away their life.

The following 3 users Like Faustie's post:
  • StillAlive, sleepynoname, Haarek

Messages In This Thread
RE: A nice video for my best friends at FR =) - by Faustie - 11-06-2011, 10:14 PM