The departure of Random Gamer.
Hello Fl, and goodbye..

Today I have decided that my time on FL will come to an end. I will not be as active on FL as i have been previously, tho I might hop on from time to time.. I will not make this too long, but I have made a lot of great mates because of FL. And for that I am grateful. Instead of talking a lot about my time on FL, I would like to make a ''hall of fame''.

Avgar - Really good staff member, RP'er and person. You make fair decisions, and you are 100% trustworthy. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesanka - Really amazing roleplayer and staff member, keep doing what you are doing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Falcao - You are simply an amazing mate, and its always funny to play with you. Hope to stay in contact with you. (#United)

AwestruckBullet and GreeD^ - Same goes for you, as it did for Falcao. (Although, Awestruck. How can a person with no soul be so kind and funny.. Jk, stay awesome, and good luck as a staff member!)
GHOSTK1LL3R - You are also an amazing friend, and you have showed me a lot of tips and tricks. Thank you. Hope to keep contact.
Perqe, John Silverthorne and IVIrCheetham - You guys are really fun to play with, glad to know you.
KuLa and Prosto - Reaaaaaally hilarious guys, as well as an amazing friends.
Jonas - Still have not recived my lamp. You are a great RP'er. Especially for the Lee's Lamp RP, cracks me up everytime.
Captain Barry, Ukraine, Mike and Lt.Blackcoat - We will stay in contact, for sure.
Cox, JackZ and DVN - Really three amazing mates, you are really awesome RP'ers, happy to know you guys.
Dawson and Irish - Really cool dudes! Stay awesome lads.
Grunt - Though I did not know you for long, you are a pretty cool guy. Take care man.
(Might have missed someone, and IF I did. I am sorry..)

I will be on the foruns still, though.
That will be it then. Take care FL.

Until next time,
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Calums_universe

Messages In This Thread
The departure of Random Gamer. - by Random - 04-04-2016, 08:27 PM
RE: The departure of Random Gamer. - by Falc - 04-04-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: The departure of Random Gamer. - by Brikaas - 04-04-2016, 08:38 PM
RE: The departure of Random Gamer. - by Tomo - 04-04-2016, 08:39 PM
RE: The departure of Random Gamer. - by Pear - 04-04-2016, 08:43 PM