Unban Request
Your name: LordMafia
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63925176
Your ban ID: 70697
Banned by: Hitman
Reason 16.3, lying to Administrator - Extended to Perm by Inf.
Involved No one else - Don't remember name.
Why should we unban you? First of all the issue happened when the admin checked the logs and noticed I have killed the same person 2 times for a mug. The first time I mugged the person, who was a mechanic, for 500 and I gave him 10 seconds and counted down for him he didnt pay so I killed him. I kept within the rules as I asked the right amount of money and my job title was a criminal as a citizen. The person's shop where I mugged him was in connectivity road. After the mug I walked to the tunnel leading to the pool and evo city radio where the person changed job to a rebel who spawns at connectivity road and he came up to me. I asked him for a mug he didnt comply so I killed him. I didn't realise it was the same person as the character skins were different ( He changed from mechanic - Rebel). I should have been aware who I have mugged, although I was anxious of beeing confronted from a cop and was more aware of my surroundings. I deserve the ban from the admin of my careless actions.

Although my ban states I was lying to him as I denied mugging the same person for the while, he showed me the logs I still denied it as I knew I didn't mean to mug the same person. Although when he showed me the log I realised of what I done, I explained to the admin about the situation and he said " I should have been more carefull" which I should but I didn't mean to lie to him I only realised my mistake towards the end of the admin sit. I didn't go back to the same person to RDM him or for not paying me. It was a stupid error from my actions. Furthermore the ban has been extended to perm by inf. Firstly I do not know what that means and secondly I do not deserve a perm ban for not taking care of my actions.

I played on fearless servers last year, I introduced my friends to the server but eventually they left as they felt it was boring but I continued playing. I left the servers at times but I came back to the servers later on, I enjoyed the experience of the servers which lead to me donating. Recently I clocked in 250 hours on the server, which does not sound a lot compared to others but in total 250 hours is around to 40% to my total gameplay.
Thank you for listening.
My regards, LordMafia.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by lordmafia - 03-29-2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Agorith - 03-29-2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Unban Request - by lordmafia - 03-29-2016, 05:00 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Agorith - 03-29-2016, 06:27 PM
RE: Unban Request - by lordmafia - 03-29-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Infernaw - 03-29-2016, 08:13 PM