UBR: Ukraine
You never gave me any of this information, which makes me doubt if you're telling the truth or if you came up with this story to post this. I asked you twice, even confirmed "Is that the only reason why you shot them?" You said "Yes". The fact that you never tried hostaging the president or VP, even though they were right next to you, or tried using them as levarage so the police would back away, just makes me doubt your story even more.

At the time you started shooting at the SRU, there were 3-4 SRU and around 4-5 police. You were outnumbered 3-1 or 4-1, I don't see how "My superior combat abilities" is an excuse to not be afraid of highly trained and heavily armed SRU and police officers when inside their HQ, the Nexus.

Because you didn't say any of these things when I talked to you on the spot and because your reason for shooting at SRU at the time was because they didn't move, it makes me believe that you got annoyed they didn't leave and started shooting them, which in my opinion, in the circumstances you were in, would be Fail RP. In my opinion, you're too easy on the trigger, so I blacklisted you to give you a small break for weapons, for I believe you'll lean more from a blacklist thatn from a ban.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.

Messages In This Thread
UBR: Ukraine - by Jonas - 03-24-2016, 10:40 PM
RE: UBR: Ukraine - by Holdem - 03-28-2016, 12:03 AM
RE: UBR: Ukraine - by Avgar - 03-28-2016, 01:38 AM
RE: UBR: Ukraine - by Holdem - 03-28-2016, 04:30 PM
RE: UBR: Ukraine - by Jonas - 03-28-2016, 07:01 PM
RE: UBR: Ukraine - by Holdem - 04-02-2016, 02:29 AM
RE: UBR: Ukraine - by Infernaw - 04-03-2016, 04:44 PM