Report on Rupert Bear
Quote:Rule 2.1f: *UPDATED* Orders must be given via voice or text communication to initiate a FearRP situation.

Your friend did not give me any orders up until I was about to leave. I was breaking no rule at that point as Fear RP was not initiated - all you had done is point a gun at me and give no instructions. So I tried to leave. You then blocked the door so I was unable to leave and gave an instruction: "To open the door". Now I did not know why you wanted to get back there and I thought this was a random raid, so I said: "Why, hold on" because I was going to type a quick @ message (which I did) stating you were randomly raiding me. By that time they were hostaging me for some reason.

So either you were also randomly hostaging me as well or you had broken rule (name) also:

Quote:8.7 *UPDATED* Using ropes is only for taking a player hostage. Do not use ropes for any other reason.

When they actually started to give me orders they told me to open a keypad, which I could not do as I was now tied up.

I've asked multiple people about this. And if all of these people didn't know (including Holdem) its pretty likely I didn't know either

[Image: b34abfd7c7ce483cddc943cc46286189.png]

[Image: 2b86ec962da521f68cb112b311a15222.png]

And it seems quite logical also that you would not be able to click buttons on a keypad whilst your hands are tied behind your back.

And also after Holdem went it was practically 5 seconds until the SRU stormed my house and killed us all.

My I just say that from my perspective it seemed like:
  • Random hostaging
  • Random raiding
  • Using ropes incorrectly

Again, that's from my perspective, you didn't explain why you were there, you wanted to go into the room in the back (which contained all of my contra) so I understandably didn't want you to go in there, especially if from my perspective it seems as if you broke multiple rules.

Thanks,

Rupert Bear
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)

Messages In This Thread
Report on Rupert Bear - by edgie - 03-20-2016, 11:10 PM
RE: Report on Rupert Bear - by ITsM4x - 03-21-2016, 12:51 AM
RE: Report on Rupert Bear - by edgie - 03-21-2016, 01:07 AM
RE: Report on Rupert Bear - by Holdem - 03-21-2016, 02:11 AM
RE: Report on Rupert Bear - by edgie - 03-21-2016, 02:21 AM
RE: Report on Rupert Bear - by Falc - 03-21-2016, 02:37 PM