Unblacklist Request
Your name: Kulthro

Your blacklist ID: 22211

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:59777044

Reason: Parole Terms

Staff member who blacklisted you: Drogas 

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: It has been 3 years since I started playing. I started playing again recently and tbh have been very aggressive, but now that i'm accustom to the server again i'm looking to tone my aggressive RP down and actually try to have fun on the server again. I don't want to yell at people and scream at them anymore (hitman will know what im talking about). 2 years ago I got banned for a very small issue that was probably misunderstood on both sides and I was very upset with it so I asked for parole terms to be able to play again. In my opinion the parole terms were very harsh as it was for 15 days of playing time which would be 360 hours. I really like using guns in SRU and police roleplay, as well as a clan roleplay that I was hoping to start up again (military). It's been 2 years and I think i've learned my lesson. I just honestly have way more fun with the game when I can play SRU, and honestly I wouldn't care less if that was the only job I could actually roleplay as. So after coming back, i'm asking the new Fearless team to erm, take off the blacklist for weapons so I can further my enjoyment of the server and roleplay to the best of my ability, as military RP was my specialty when I used to play a while back. Thanks! 
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unblacklist Request - by Kulthro - 03-21-2016, 12:36 AM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Falc - 03-21-2016, 12:56 AM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Kulthro - 03-21-2016, 01:01 AM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Kulthro - 03-22-2016, 08:42 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Infernaw - 03-23-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Kulthro - 03-23-2016, 11:13 AM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Infernaw - 03-23-2016, 11:15 AM