Report on Rupert Bear
Name of player: Rupert Bear

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47619776

Time in GMT: 3:30ish PST

Server: v2d

Summary:
Strom and I enter the house. A gun is pointed at Rupert, and he is told to open the back door. He either stalls/refuses. He says "why?", says "I can't", attempts to leave the scene (he would have been able to had I not body blocked him) and shows no regard for the rules. We use both microphone and typing to convince him to open the door. He is told multiple times by both of us to dos so. Eventually, I call an admin. The admin ends up telling him to follow our commands. (You can operate a keypad when your hands are tied; none of our other hostages put up any problem previously.) Cops then raid. I cut it off there because it was irrelevant; Rupert doesn't open the door even after the mod says to follow our commands, and we die.

I would also like to point out that, even if he claims he didn't know that he can open the keypad when tied (I'm sure he did), he STILL doesn't after Holdem leaves (He doesn't die immediately; he is there for quite a while.) Also, check the beginning. Before he was tied, he was refusing to cooperate "Open the fading door" "Why?"

The only reason i was pissed enough to make the report was because we would have been able to at least run in there and temporarily hid from police. But his FailRP causes us to sit in that room while he does nothing but sit there and ruin the RP.

Evidence:

Messages In This Thread
Report on Rupert Bear - by edgie - 03-20-2016, 11:10 PM
RE: Report on Rupert Bear - by ITsM4x - 03-21-2016, 12:51 AM
RE: Report on Rupert Bear - by edgie - 03-21-2016, 01:07 AM
RE: Report on Rupert Bear - by Holdem - 03-21-2016, 02:11 AM
RE: Report on Rupert Bear - by edgie - 03-21-2016, 02:21 AM
RE: Report on Rupert Bear - by Falc - 03-21-2016, 02:37 PM