Ban Request For Bruce
(11-02-2011, 05:15 AM)jooBruce Wrote: Lie more ,i did't RMD you ,you and your friend did follow me and "hej" my friend ,then your friend killed me (Without any reason) and after that you keept following us ,so i warned you all the time and i said "don't follow us" and you keept following us ,when we did threat you with our guns you did't get "scared" or anything.. (FearRP)..so i killed you . When you respawned you ran to me and keept following me (That's breaking the new life rule ..So i killed you again ,Then i logged out cuse the server was out of controll =everybody was killing eathother cuse no admin was on ..SO don't make a ban request on me when you're lying seriously.

// Bruce
And btw ,i only killed you once in thoose videos ..and it was beacuse you were following me..So don't blame me for all of the videos.

First off: I hardly even know the guy i was talking to, it’s called being a social person.

Second off: I’m not going to lie, I didn’t NLR only once because that was the first time you RDM'd me, i kind of thought "huh, miss fire, no big deal. I’ll just continue what I was doing", the other times you killed me i did not speak of the event or recognize who you were, i only revisited my death place (the gas station) because i spawned right next to it, but i did not carry on the conversation i had with the people i was previously talking to. You yourself didn’t NLR because slender (“my friend”) killed you for pulling a gun out of your back pack right next to him in an attempt to kill him. After he killed you, you seeked revenge, but instead you killed me, again and again.

On another note: You never threatened me with your gun, you only shot me with it, in the video i provided you give me no time to react to the situation at hand and just fire at will. Your friend pulled a knife on me, so i ran (running for my life = being scared = fear) Thus not breaking the FearRP

(And this is just a personal feeling): I feel like you and your friend just joined to cause trouble, because one of you would kill someone, or attempt to, and when you got caught you would say something like “he called me retarded” as a reason to kill someone.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request For Bruce - by Omg Man - 11-02-2011, 03:22 AM
RE: Ban Request For Bruce - by jooBruce - 11-02-2011, 05:15 AM
RE: Ban Request For Bruce - by Omg Man - 11-02-2011, 06:43 AM
RE: Ban Request For Bruce - by jooBruce - 11-02-2011, 03:50 PM
RE: Ban Request For Bruce - by felldon - 11-02-2011, 06:34 PM
RE: Ban Request For Bruce - by Nudelholz - 11-02-2011, 08:30 PM
RE: Ban Request For Bruce - by jooBruce - 11-02-2011, 08:48 PM
RE: Ban Request For Bruce - by Omg Man - 11-03-2011, 07:23 AM
RE: Ban Request For Bruce - by PrivateToast - 11-03-2011, 03:43 PM