Unban Request Goose
POSTING ON BEHALF OF PLAYER "goose"

Your name: goose

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49977654

Your ban ID: 70272

Banned by: [FL] Ivan Tempski [FL:M] Spear

Reason: Insulting moderator | D/C to avoid Moderator, poor attitude in general. Should know better | Extended by [FL] Tempski

Involved: Spear, Tempski

Why we should unban you: I hopped onto v33x to check out the day/night system I didn't know there was, and I was confronted by two rebels, who clearly had the idea to take me as a hostage, I took up my AK47 and told the rebels to face the wall, I turned around to see a Nexus Desk Secretary running into the house in the slums, the rebel turned around and sprayed me down with an MP5, subsequently killing me. I reported this situation to all current admins on the server. Spear replied with "We can't do anything without proof, sorry". In this situation, logs would be a-ok evidence, as everything can be viewed from there, everything was dealt with over text chat. I replied to Spear with "Piss off" "The moderation on v33x is shite.", I immediately left the server afterwards, Upon joining the v2d server I was banned.
Tempski has extended my ban reason for unknown reasons.
I never directly insulted Spear, I'm not sure what it's called, kinda like a figure of speech, I didn't mean for Spear to piss off and not help me with the situation.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request Goose - by Prosto - 03-05-2016, 08:45 PM
RE: Unban Request Goose - by Spear - 03-05-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: Unban Request Goose - by Prosto - 03-05-2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Unban Request Goose - by Spear - 03-06-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Unban Request Goose - by Skummet - 03-06-2016, 11:53 AM