Legally, || Ractor || and [FL:RP] Razy
Name of player: Legally and || Ractor || and [FL:RP] Razy

SteamID: Legally: STEAM_0:0:11975650 || Ractor ||: STEAM_0:1:18194535 [FL:RP] Razy: STEAM_0:1:16530460

Time in GMT: ~16:20

Summary: I returned to my base to find Legally in my doorway, after asking him to leave he proceeded to RDM me and then raid my base, continually RDM'ing me. I admit that I returned to the place I was killed (ignoring NLR) to gather evidence of the rule breaking. This is when || Ractor || showed up, proceeding to RDM me several times. Once I told them I was gathering evidence and asked why I was randomly raided Legally made up an excuse saying that I had called him a retard, which is a complete lie as the console log shall prove. Following them to ask why they had had randomly raided and RDM'ed they propblocked, and then tied me up with a hostage rope, tranquilised me several times and then left. I was forced to disconnect as they left in a red car. I would also like to add that [FL:RP] Razy had joined half way through the situation and rp'ed at first, but then proceeded to tranquilise and refuse to untie me.

Evidence:
Evidence can be found at: Picasa Album

Messages In This Thread
Legally, || Ractor || and [FL:RP] Razy - by Jordan Propush - 11-01-2011, 05:19 PM