Unblacklist request for Moon
Posting on behalf of Moon! My posts are his and only his replies.

Your name: [FL:RP] Moon

Your blacklist ID:73964

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:43436378

Reason: Breaking NLR.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Jan

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I didn't break any NLR or so. i've died in bank vault, re-spawned ran to the city replying to people in OOC not paying attention to where i ran, passed by accident "behind bank" didn't do any harm or anything wrong else..... keept running my way to apartments and got teleported by [FL] Jan for breaking "NLR" which i don't see how this support NLR case,"I know the NLR rule perfectly as it's a main rule", this record shows [FL] Jan unjustify actions to blacklist me NLR spawn 4hours for doing literally nothing wrong,while the SRU NLR and got blacklisted for only 3hours 
NOTE: i believe he came to kill and shoot i'll repeat,while i just PASSED by ACCIDENT and went my way to the apartments while replying to people in OOC.. so i didn't pay attention to that. maybe he dosen't like the way i replyed in OOC or my attidue,or roleplay and searched for every simple reason to BlackList me or ban me "can be because i got much hate comments in OOC" if this FearlessRP staff,i might consider my self coming back to the community next life,since 80% of the "Community" Searchs only for passiveRPers and aggresive "Rpers" "Isn't accepted in the community" people will find every reason against them.

Just look at the demo a "Warn" should be enough in that case. since i have no previous NLR bans. In my whole GP in the server

Note: Look 2:51 "I punished an SRU breaking NLR in your raid" IN THE RAID,while he's attacking,and i just simply passed by doing nothing wrong.

Also Check this PR:  http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68048 Look Chuve commen,and how Infernaw SA pulled down the hammerr... in the end of the case 

""Infernaw: Denied due no actual rule break is spotted.""

Video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elaDGAN0...e=youtu.be

Regards

[FL:RP] Moon

Messages In This Thread
Unblacklist request for Moon - by taXXeN22 - 02-29-2016, 07:14 PM
RE: Unblacklist request for Moon - by Infernaw - 03-01-2016, 10:10 AM
RE: Unblacklist request for Moon - by Jan - 03-01-2016, 07:56 PM