UBR: Multiple people [SuperAdmins welcome]
Dear Pear, In no way do I have obligation to this post. I am correct in this that this is a Semi-Serious RP in which attempts to create a realistic performance for all players. In the OOC world and in places like London for example. there are police officers with their weapons out. This is not for them to bait but for them to show power. I am right in thinking that although Taxxen did have his weapon out that it was not for baiting but to show power against the police (Any Criminal would do in the realistic world.) I am not one to interfere with this case but it should not class as 'baiting' if one such were to have their weapons out. If they were 'baiting' then this ban was fully reasoned, however that they were banned for 'baiting' this case would not be realistic. If a criminal had a weapon out in public in the real world, God wouldn't come along and just pick them off the Earth. In no way can you penalize me for my comments because it is my opinion and Freedom of Speech is allowed. Good-day to you Sir!

User warned - Not involved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UBR: Multiple people [SuperAdmins welcome] - by Create - 02-26-2016, 08:53 PM