UBR: Multiple people [SuperAdmins welcome]
(02-25-2016, 03:06 PM)Pear Wrote: Hey,

2. With guns drawn at all times, that's NOT how you show police to leave you alone.
3. A policeman came, you start drawing weapons on yourselves, even saying "officer, he has a gun!" and not acting as a team whatsoever. Trying to get officer to respond to your messages against your own teammate.
4. Check the video on 3:10 again. Impossible for officer to shot out of the vehicle.
5. I was watching it whole time. Your team shot first, it's even on the video (3:35)
8. Thing is, you're the one following him. After that "conflict" with him, why did you decide to go after him? Also, what if he got another call outside the city (ex. lake). You basically stopped a police officer on his way.

2. Well you make a point here, but in this current situation I couldnt find another way

3. Well, we are good friends and we actually love to do evil jokes towards each other. This was an example :S

4. The bullet did impact the front vehicle, but however, in my opinion, the officer who was behind far vehicle could've done it no problem.

5. Well I was acting all the time. Once again, I dont state that my PoV is 100% truth, but neither do I agree with yours. 
Can we please have a 3rd party member to review the evidence?

8. Thing is, that we headed to city to mug some people, I never had any bad intentions to stalk him down. About another call, that makes a point, but if you had officer under gun point and let him go away, of course we are on high awareness level, and if we see him again we would be expecting that he will do something against us. 

In the following statement I am not 100% sure if it was so, but I will state it:

In 3:26 I think you can see officer stopped his car, that may be because he found us and wanted to punish us, knowing that his backup is near. But once again, that may be wrong, since even I am not sure about that.
-EDIT- Rewatched video.

Officer didnt have his sirens on, but once he saw us he immediately turned them on, so I dont think that was another call from somewhere else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UBR: Multiple people [SuperAdmins welcome] - by taXXeN22 - 02-25-2016, 03:42 PM
RE: UBR: Multiple people [SuperAdmins welcome] - by Create - 02-26-2016, 08:53 PM