UBR: Multiple people [SuperAdmins welcome]
(02-25-2016, 01:33 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 01:27 PM)taXXeN22 Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 01:20 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Snip

1. Complete lie.
You never drove over Bobby. Bobby was a criminal and he was alive, you ran over Jonas. And yes, three of us were IG friends. And since when cant car washer cant be a friend of a man? We never gave you any punishment or threat for running him over, by the way. You just drove away in peace, and no one was hostile towards you.

2. When officer drove away, in about 5 seconds he comes back, that is why we decided it was him, and we actually remembered his IC Face and number plates, so the situation was clear for us? He was about to track us and give us punishment

3. We never advanced more than the end of a tunnel. And you did fail to cope with our demands, but you were constantly yelling 'what are your demands.' But for some reason you decided to ignore them. We yelled like 10 times to put your guns down, but you refused. Taking one step towards you is not a reason to pull a trigger, especially when we have officer's life in our hands.

1. Excuse me, i mixed up Bobby and Jonas then. Can i ask how you guys exactly are friends? you had totally different jobs and when i drove over Jonas only he was there together with a college of mine. You guys arrived later and were just standing around. 

2. He can drive back all he wants. You guys cant just kill an officer for coming towards you. In the video it actually seems like he is cycling trough his EMS lights and made no attempt to engage you guys. 

3. Your demands were unreasonable (lowering guns) and there was made no attempt to cool down the sitation from your side. Im all for hostageRP's but there was no RP to be had with you guys.

Also i would like to add, are you guys using a 3rd party communicator to communicate with eachother in this video? This would class as metagaming and is against the rules.
ive said it before and will post it here again:
1. So by your posts you mean that a chef and car dealer cant be friends? Thats silly. And I was there all the time, in fact, that was MY car he washed.

2. We never killed him, we brought him out and were about to threat him one more time not to follow us.

3. I dont even know how to reply to that. If 'lower your guns' is not a demand for you, you are the one who doesnt know how to RP.

4. We never used teamspeak to give each other any vital IC information, we are just using it for a friendly chat. So there is no metagaming here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UBR: Multiple people [SuperAdmins welcome] - by taXXeN22 - 02-25-2016, 01:37 PM
RE: UBR: Multiple people [SuperAdmins welcome] - by Create - 02-26-2016, 08:53 PM