UBR: Multiple people [SuperAdmins welcome]
(02-25-2016, 01:20 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Involved.

You guys had this coming. You take every excuse you can to engage officers in a gunfight and this time your reason to do so just wasnt valid. I will comment on your UBR in parts:

1. Me driving over Bobby had nothing to do with this entire situation. You being OOC friends with bobby doesnt mean youre his IC friend. If i remember correctly he was a carwasher and you guys were criminals. How exactly did you guys become friends if i may ask

2. If you see an officer with his ELS lights on is not a reason to pull him out of his car and hostage him. He might have been on an entirely different business and your assumption that he was after you was simply not a valid reason to pull out your guns and kill the entire police force.

3. The police man in question shot you because on of your guys advanced on him with a gun raised. You cant expect an officer to holster his gun when you have yours aimed at him, thats simply not how it works.

1. Complete lie.
You never drove over Bobby. Bobby was a criminal and he was alive, you ran over Jonas. And yes, three of us were IG friends. And since when cant car washer cant be a friend of a man? We never gave you any punishment or threat for running him over, by the way. You just drove away in peace, and no one was hostile towards you.

2. When officer drove away, in about 5 seconds he comes back, that is why we decided it was him, and we actually remembered his IC Face and number plates, so the situation was clear for us? He was about to track us and give us punishment

3. We never advanced more than the end of a tunnel. And you did fail to cope with our demands, but you were constantly yelling 'what are your demands.' But for some reason you decided to ignore them. We yelled like 10 times to put your guns down, but you refused. Taking one step towards you is not a reason to pull a trigger, especially when we have officer's life in our hands.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UBR: Multiple people [SuperAdmins welcome] - by taXXeN22 - 02-25-2016, 01:27 PM
RE: UBR: Multiple people [SuperAdmins welcome] - by Create - 02-26-2016, 08:53 PM