UBR Zyer
Your name: Zyer

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39594589

Your ban ID: 70034

Banned by: [FL] Ivan Tempski

Reason: Homophobic slur, I expect better with 375 hours.

Involved: NO ONE. NO ONE.

Why we should unban you: There was a "discussion" about Japanese and its culture. People were saying things like weaboo (Because one person said that no one respects the culture). I in the other hand said :"fucking f*ggot" as a "gag". Did not really thing anything about it. Next thing i know, Ivan brings me. He told me that saying "fucking ***" is homophobic... I have NEVER heard someone using the word "f*ggot" as an a term for a gay person. I apologized asap and just thought i could get back to what i was doing. But no. He starts talking about things like: "I expect more from someone who has 375 hours" etc. I never meant "f*ggot" to offend ANYBODY. I think that 24h is a little much or even not needed. I would really hope to resolve this and get back to rp-ing.

EDIT: Just saw 2 people getting banned for the same reason.. saying "f*ggot". They got 12 hours which is kinda... unfair?

EDIT: Because no one wants to respond to this thread, i request the ban to be shortened. 2 people got banned for the EXACT same reason, so i request atleast that the ban to 12 hours which also means that i would be removed from my account.

Messages In This Thread
UBR Zyer - by Owlet - 02-23-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: UBR Zyer - by Hitman - 02-24-2016, 12:46 PM