[Unofficial][Hiring] Arcon Corporation
[Image: y2IZPfW.png]

Announcement

I have made the decision to revise the ranking system and structure of the Corporation, as I feel that the current system of ranking does not fit what we are trying to achieve and seems archaic to what we stand for.

I have commissioned Co-Director Luke Tokley to revise the system and report back to me with his advice on how best to shape Arcon for the future.

This will mean a revision of current positions, a change of rank for some people, and a reshuffle of people in certain areas of the Corporation - rest assured, you will be informed and compensated for any changes the Corporation takes in regards to your position with the Corporation.

I believe Arcon also needs to alter its ethos and approach to certain situations slightly, however this will be reviewed in detail in Co-Director Tokley's upcoming report.

Please check back here in a short time to view my full report, with updated ranks, positions, employee's, contract of employment, and a new standards and codes of practice.

Thank you, and remain safe.

Ben Campbell
Director of Arcon
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial][Hiring] Arcon Corporation - by aDisabledDeer - 02-21-2016, 03:21 AM