Staff Report - Player Disrespect Falcao
(02-21-2016, 01:54 AM)Falcao Wrote:
(02-21-2016, 01:51 AM)Internet Explorer Wrote:
(02-21-2016, 01:46 AM)Falcao Wrote: It's not an insult, it's my view on you. We are allowed to state our opinions.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

Falc, you have to understand that you dont know me from anywhere, we are not friend we never talked to each other so i highly doubt you have an opinion about me so that was a personal assault.

Firstly, I know you well enough from the servers. Secondly, we have talked before so don't lie in the courthouse, it's not allowed. Personal? Ha, I wouldn't waste my time with that. It's my opinion, which I am free to state.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

The only time i remember talking to you excluding when we were on ban requests/admin abuses was when we both were players and we had a insult fest once a long long time ago excluding that we never talked so no , your the one telling lies here.

I wont reply anymore on this thread the evidence is there and i have to find a life or something acording to falcao that also knows me very well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Staff Report - Player Disrespect Falcao - by Internet Explorer - 02-21-2016, 02:01 AM
RE: Staff Report - Player Disrespect Falcao - by User 12049 - 02-21-2016, 09:20 AM