Unblacklist Request (Mollypop)
This un blacklist request is for Mollypop, she is currently locked outside of her forum account.

Your name:
Mollypop

Your blacklist ID: 

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:66618351

Reason:
'NLR, Should know better'

Staff member who blacklisted you:
Ivan Tempski

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

'I haven't played FL PROPERLY in over 1 and a half years (Roughly) and when i came back to play with some old friends we decided to make a base and earn some money from contraband. Upon dying in a raid i waited 5 minutes (Old NLR time) and then came back to my previous death position. I was then teleported my Ivan Tempski and brought into a situation. I exclaimed to him that i hadn't played properly since the rules had changed and that i had no idea they had changed, since i don't read the rules every time i join the server. He then decided to blacklist me from 'NLR Spawning' for 2 hours which i find completely unjust.'

Reasons you should unban me in bullet points, to make it clear:
  • I had no intention to break any server rules
  • I received no warning, which i understand that admins don't have to warn me, but all i needed was a warning because i did not intentionally break the rule, i thought NLR was still 5 minutes. If i had received a warning i would have then known that NLR was now 10 minutes, and i would re-read the rules to see if any other rules had been implemented/changed.
  • I did not harm anybody, or any RP by what i did, i simply just walked back then got teleported.
Thank you for taking time into my case, i will be awaiting your reply.
- Mollypop

Messages In This Thread
Unblacklist Request (Mollypop) - by JackZ - 02-19-2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request (Mollypop) - by JackZ - 02-19-2016, 12:43 PM