This Is Ridiculous (And Idiotic) Need the owner of the server now !!
I was banned for alt accounting PERM .... how can u ban someone for alt accounting if u look at knowledge boss Aaron the boss master and chowlingping i have broke minor rules right i alt accounted because i love the server and plus Aaron the boss master ISN'T EVEN ME its my little brothers im so sick how your rules are basically banning me for trying to play on your server with my friends i got banned perm from my knowledge account which is STUPID BECAUSE AARON THE BOSS MASTER ISN'T FUCKING ME all i want to do is play with my fucking friends and plus now i wasted 10 dollars on your server to become donator SO I WANT MY MONEY BACK IF U ARE NOT GOING TO UNBAN me!!!

I would like to speak to the owner with the server immediately either in a team-speak skype or any chat plus the admin hitman because i do not know how you know my ip and how u find out were alt accounting because i wouldn't be mad if i didn't donate there's a reason i keep coming back is because i like the god damn server and you keep stopping me from playing your server when i donate and wanna play with my friends ..... i would understand if u bann someone perm if the mass rdm or prop kill and do worse that BUT JUST FOR FUCKING using a different account to continue playing peacefully with my friends 

So either      1- i get unbanned and given my donator back let me play for the rest of my donator and then u dicision what you would like to do     2- give me my money back ...........

Messages In This Thread
This Is Ridiculous (And Idiotic) Need the owner of the server now !! - by MrChowLingPing - 02-18-2016, 06:50 PM