SlothZilla And Eyepatch
So I'm driving around and see a black market dealer. I wanted to buy some stuff so I walked into his shop. The door was open, and then they said something about leaving or facing the wrath of mother Russia. I saw them equip guns. Eyepatch was already in the shop when this happened. I figured that any good mobster wouldn't let some would be player step on his turf.

So I deduced that if two people were behind a door equipping guns and telling us that we are going to die, there was something good behind it. I yelled Raid Several times but we were crippled by lagg. A few rounds were shot through the door so I figured it was on. One part of the chat cannot dictate the entire conversation. Video needs to be provided, console chat needs to be provided. You can reference my Raid message as it was posted many many times in the lag so that they could receive it "RAID: THIS IS A RAID EVERYONE GET DOWN" I yelled even after the lag subsided. Even before I went in it was posted. It is easy to post a few screen shots of everyone screaming about lag, disguising our true dialogue. The facts stand that you have inconclusive evidence against us and that the attempt to get us banned for a legitimate confrontation violates rules and discourages honest RP.

Messages In This Thread
SlothZilla And Eyepatch - by wweee2345 - 10-30-2011, 03:47 AM
RE: SlothZilla And Eyepatch - by SlothZilla - 10-30-2011, 04:27 AM
RE: SlothZilla And Eyepatch - by wweee2345 - 10-30-2011, 04:32 AM
RE: SlothZilla And Eyepatch - by SlothZilla - 10-30-2011, 04:44 AM
RE: SlothZilla And Eyepatch - by wweee2345 - 10-30-2011, 04:57 AM
RE: SlothZilla And Eyepatch - by Toby - 11-08-2011, 07:52 AM