Unban request - FrostyBurrito28 (#2)
(02-15-2016, 05:58 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: The thing is though Burrito that the props came over a time span. A small one yes but still a time span. It would not have, correct me if I am wrong but highly doubt I am, caused the server to lag or crash. Also you place one "dupe," as you call it, down at one time so clicking the left mouse button wouldn't have done anything until after the previous dupe had pasted.

The time span was due to the fact it had not yet spawned in. If me clicking the dupe multiple times did not spawn the server to crash, I do not know what did. The only thing I know about it is the fact the server crashed after I spawned the duplication, it was unintentional and immediately after it crashed I instantly regretted spawning the dupe because I knew it was me who crashed the server. In the end, it was a complete accident and none of it was meant for any harm. I love the server so I don't see why I would try to do anything to it, especially since it is such a minor thing with such large punishment. Now I do understand the consequences for what I have done. Permanent ban from the server does seem reasonable, but only if the offense was intentional. Which it was not. The mistake was on my behalf and it will not happen again. If the ban is removed or atleast shortened, the moment I get into the server, I will make sure the duplication is deleted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request - FrostyBurrito28 (#2) - by FrostyBurrito28 - 02-15-2016, 06:37 PM