Unban request
Your name: MiniMiiii

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89369845

Your ban ID: 69759

Banned by: [FL:M] Agorith

Reason: BRA (68690) - FearRP

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: At first I didn't understand the Reason... 
                         I can not remeber, what i did wrong. I connected to the server, switched to paramedic and then                                  I spawned an ambulance. Then I was banned. 
                         I love the server and its roleplay-elements. I love the way, stuff is working with the problems. I love                          the different jobs and so on.
                         Maybe I did something wrong, but I can not see it in the reason. So please tell me what I did wrong.
                         Thank you for reading. Smile

[Edit] Oh now i understand the reason. I found the report. And now I want to explain the situation. I walked                           at the lake and I heard breaking contrabands. I walked into the house. And the police officer said something to me, that i wanted to steal his car and so on. But i didnt. So i followed his instructions: I walked to the wall. He cuffed me, found a crowbar and then I had to go in his car. I did so. In the Nexus, he asked the SRU to cuff me and arrest me. But I didn't understand the reason. So I think, that I didn't break the fear RP. I think the reporter did so. Because the crowbar wasn't a lockpick and he had not as much reasons as needed, to arrest me, I think. Otherwise this wasn't a so big unfair RP, I think. I hope you can understand me. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by MiniMiiii - 02-13-2016, 03:03 PM
RE: Unban request - by Agorith - 02-13-2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Unban request - by MiniMiiii - 02-13-2016, 04:12 PM
RE: Unban request - by Agorith - 02-14-2016, 01:55 AM
RE: Unban request - by MiniMiiii - 02-14-2016, 01:11 PM
RE: Unban request - by Hitman - 02-14-2016, 03:22 PM