Got banned, can't understand why, read my point of view.
(02-03-2016, 08:20 PM)Spear Wrote: From what I saw on the video the ban is vaild since you did break FearRP and you did break NLR and you know you did.

They tried to rob a BDM so this was the first law wich got broken.
If we go with your ruleset i would have won.

4.1c Even with an underground job, you still cannot kill a person without a valid roleplay reason.
This is self explainatory.

2.5 Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). This includes things such as anti-gravity bathtubs, unrealistic car colors, watermelon fights, etc. when there is no specific roleplay in which they would make sense (i.e. game shows or science roleplays).

Why should they just break into my house no reason at all.

And the lied in the player report es they said:
'My frend heard contra and saw a weed plant true ther window so i went to him and we started the raid, as we enter we say face the wall'

The apartment we where in has a window thats true but its too high up to see through check it yourself you cant see a thing.

The whole situation was because they tried to ROB BAD GUYS AS BAD GUYS Its FailRP (That's what an admin told me earlier.)

They broke laws, they lied in the Player report I think you should unban me sir if you can't proof me otherwise.

We can talk on the teamspeak if you want i am there right now.
Just try to be nice. I don't want to attack you personally . You don't have to proof anything. It's just the Internet.
[Image: tumblr_n4b2hbIVAl1r7l27do1_500.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got banned, can't understand why, read my point of view. - by thekalk - 02-03-2016, 08:29 PM