Unban Request
(02-02-2016, 06:22 PM)Agorith Wrote: As an officers point of view all I could really see is a small group of people having a fight out in the public.
Therefore I would've arrested you all, if it weren't for the fearRP breakage you committed and I, as a Moderator, had to deal with.

The problem that i said and you can read above is that as i saw it you didnt start cuffing me.
And you did randomly tazed me and was on the way to cuff me, and i believe that you would probably would have arrested me, thus i ran, i had a reason, my job backed me up, everything was legit in here and i didnt commit a crime in here.
i do want to make this server better and as i said above i want to make this suggestions that i mentioned above as rules in this server, as i recall you didnt point an weapon on me, and you didnt tell me to stop or anything.
I, I ran and it was legitimized, I understand that youre a moderator and that you need to do what you need to do, but it is a shame that most of the time on this server no one gives a rat ass about me or my friends when we call an admin even tho they break fearRP, NLR , RDM . CDM and so much more.
This server should get criticized by the people who play it and i think you did something wrong, maybe it was what you were thought but in my opinion "i shouldn't know any better" because i do, and what i know is that you banned me and by the rules which isnt that good in my opinion doesnt back you up entirely.
even if it is and i would enjoy my ban you should make a change in the rules because this isnt breaking FearRP.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Tw1ZeR - 02-02-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Tw1ZeR - 02-02-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Agorith - 02-02-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Tw1ZeR - 02-02-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: Unban Request - by NightHawkd - 02-02-2016, 11:43 PM