Unban Request
So my big question is How is this breaking fearRP if my character wasnt supposed to be afraid?
By the rules of the server this is the rules who has something to do with fearRP:
2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.
2.1a You cannot attack a person who has a gun (or stun gun) pointed at you.
2.1b You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint or in striking distance of a melee weapon.
2.1c You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint.
2.1d If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.
2.1e Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations, such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job.

I dont understand how this situation that i gave above is life-threatening and because of that i dont understand how fearRP comes in to this manner.
I open this ban request in order to learn why i got banned so it wont happen again and in order to understand the rules which doesnt make sense to me because of the fact that a gangster should not be afraid of going to jail.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Tw1ZeR - 02-02-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Tw1ZeR - 02-02-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Agorith - 02-02-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Tw1ZeR - 02-02-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: Unban Request - by NightHawkd - 02-02-2016, 11:43 PM