Unban Request
Quote:Why we should unban you: You mind telling me what was disrespectful about what I said?

I was talking about CS:GO players in general, you have absolutely no evidence or reason to suggest that I was talking about you - you cannot ban someone based on indirect evidence.

Let's have a look at what I said?

(1) There was talk in OOC about how people stated " I hate CS:GO Cheaters and hackers etc" and you then stated exactly "*cough**cough* like someone in this server right now"

You know damn well who you were talking about because it is the exact same person you harassed about him getting VAC banned from something he did not do.

Quote:I would like a senior administrator to look into how this administrator uses his power, and how ban happy this administrator seems to be.)

(2) Throwing out accusations such as this does not help your case. If you think he is ban happy forum PM a super-admin.

Quote:I would like a senior administrator to look into how this administrator uses his power

(3) If you are using the term "senior administrator" NightHawkd is the senior administrator as he is the longest standing administrator on the team. I believe you mean Super-Administrator. Even so you can not request certain people to review the case.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by aDisabledDeer - 01-27-2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Huskii - 01-27-2016, 08:49 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Hitman - 01-27-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: Unban Request - by aDisabledDeer - 01-27-2016, 09:02 PM
RE: Unban Request - by SoulRipper - 01-27-2016, 09:07 PM
RE: Unban Request - by SoulRipper - 01-27-2016, 09:14 PM