UBR Munky, Panda aka Dodido - Abysmal treatment.
I have 5 bans (These extra 2 aren't justified and still being appealed), you're ignoring major details like Munky's flawless no bans history, our use of tranquilizers, the fact we do not kill and shoot - instead, we disable anyone who interfiers to keep a low profile, using non lethal weapons, the fact that we did not keep anyone tied, we simply tranquilized and untied them before driving off, It's very easy to make yourself seem right when you're the staff member in question, and besides Munky's flawless history, we did not break any rules in the ban requests mentioned - It's all visible in the videos, and further confirmed in our posts, yet It's been IGNORED.

I think your input has been enough, now.
I am still waiting for different staff members to review the case.

Edit
To add: if you bothered to look at my ban history,
"Abusing third person to see through someone's wall" - It's still under admin abuse and hasn't been concluded yet - the ban is still under appeal for over a month now.
"FailRP Racism" Unban request approved, Been unbanned since all the admins but the one who issued the ban agreed it was not racism.
"Breaking FearRP" - You can see in the ban itself that Avgar banned me regardless of what I said, the man shot at me which freed me from FearRP and in this chaos he's yelled something that I could not hear, Avgar chose to ban for it even though it was unintentional.
"(ban lifted before expired) Invalid reason to kill a cop. 17th ban." - I still think the reason was valid, but nevertheless, the ban was lifted before expired.

As you can see, most of my bans aren't offences I've made directly, and it has been a long time since I've been banned for a good reason, aggressive RP constitutes raiding and actively seeking to be aggressive, we were by no means being aggressive during the 3 minute scene (From the moment we pulled over at the pool to the eventual raid), this is a very uncalled for ban and you could show me my ban records any day, since we are educated players who do our best to avoid rule breakages.

MasterNoda I've seen your response, and as I said I would like to have more staff members review the case so I will wait, justice hasn't been done here, me and Munky don't deserve this ban, you are not banning rule breakers you are banning players who thrive in YOUR community and abide the rules instead of focusing on the real offenders, this is a waste of time for everyone involved, but since I have no way to end this tomfoolery I will wait for more administrators to review and respond, thank you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UBR Munky, Panda aka Dodido - Abysmal treatment. - by DoDiDoFTW - 01-24-2016, 07:18 PM