UBR Munky, Panda aka Dodido - Abysmal treatment.
I don't see how you think I have a personal problem against you, since I have even been friendly and impressed by your friend, Munky's, shooting skills.

Everything you say still doesn't change the fact that you did aggressive RP in a passive RP area, and tying up someone means that you are hostaging them. You can't leave someone tied up, as you are engaging in a hostage RP when doing so. It's the same when cuffing somebody, you can't just leave them there.
I even posted the rule you broke in that BR.

The number of reports you had on you did not measure up my judgement, I just pointed it out to you.
I do not know you, hence I don't know why you think this is a personal attack. Some may have gotten a day, but punishments are adjusted depending on player experience and history. You had more bans than I thought, so the system extended it even more than I planned it to be.

I can agree on shortening it to a week which was my plan from the start, but you did break the rules and the bans are valid.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: UBR Munky, Panda aka Dodido - Abysmal treatment. - by Infernaw - 01-24-2016, 02:31 PM