[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
(01-21-2016, 05:55 PM)PokerStar5000 Wrote: I will be posting Danny's application due to him having issues with his forum account.

Steam name: Danny Fox STEAM_0:1:12671611

Character name: Danny Fox

Hours played (BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 180-190 Hours

Role-Play Points (RPP): 0

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes, Both

Age (we will not hold this against you): 16

Last clan and why you left: Have never been in a clan regarding application, only a small 'private' clan between a couple of friends but nothing serious.

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: I am abit stuck in the middle because I like to be hands on with alot of action, but I also like building so i tend to be passive due to the RP situation of my stores such as security,Gun-dealer or even a Estate Agent

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one): I like to be creative when building so I like to consider my self a builder but I also like being part of a strong organization that can take out anybody , so you could say my role is a Professional Handyman Which Can be suited to any job (that sounds big headed).

Why you would be suited for this specific role: Due to i understand situations and use my initiative to do things independently if needed so.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: Firstly, Loyalty and a Respect. Secondly, Humour I like to consider myself as abit of a comedian but only at appropriate times.Lastly, Determination these are the main components.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes, I like to think so.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them):Yes

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority':This has alot of meanings but to me it means treating people as a 'person' what I mean by that is with respect and fairly with their perspective just as important as mine.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Monday-Thursday almost certain after 4:30 due to school and Friday-Sunday - Likely, but i do my Hobby which is Motocross however I try to get on as much as possible.

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)

Firstly I would unholster my gun and calm the situation down firstly to ensure the safety of the Director i would call for all back up. Depending on his behaviour and his demands i would note to either take him out for our safety. I would also get judgement from Current leader at the time to ensure no drastic extreme judgement aren't made.

Thank you for your interest Danny. We will review your application shortly.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - by Random - 01-21-2016, 08:01 PM