The current state of Aggressive RP
From the current state, I will simply state this.

It comes down to the new rules set being more lenient on criminals and the base types people are allowed to use. Those bases that, players can see out of, but are impenetrable from the outside, police raiding these kinds of bases ends in a situation of all of the Force being under NLR. That's no fun, whatsoever.

For the majority of my 600+ hours on the servers and my extensive time on the forums, I can safetly say that I am a Police Officer or SRU Agent. I live to serve the law and uphold such morals. But recently, I have been taking up a life of crime, its no fun being a Police officer anymore. The jobs is completely useless, Im sorry to say it, but it may aswell be removed, not practical, but its not practical in its current state. The pricing of the weapons, an AWP at nearly 100k, being the least powerful gun. Recently I haven't played under a Police Officer RP is because its a lot more fun to run around with a Galil with my job set as 'Criminal.'
I will quote from a post I responded to the other day, a suggestion on making the Police Force more 'Scary,' and I quote;
'In real life, I would in now way, walk up to an officer of the law, pretend to spit at them and shout 'Fuck the Pigs'
The State of Aggressive RP currently is completely and utterly destroying this community of which has always promoted PassiveRP since I've played on here since '14. I have had so many good memories on here, but they are never of AggressiveRP situations.

I have a few suggestions that may be turned down, but christ, they are needed;

- The 'New' weapon, which is now old, NEEDS TO RETURN.
The Weapon pack of which was added a few months back, was new, multiple new weapons, balanced with price, ammo cost and ATTACHMENTS, that actually made a difference. I'll never forget drawing the Vice President out with careful planning and taking his head off with an Arctic Warfare Magnum. One Shot, One Kill.
Its a lot more than just better quality weapon models. Its the fear factor. I shit myself whenever the SRU were called to a situation, with their free weapon attatchments that completely change the way a raid turned out and a police force with AR-15's? Unstoppable, I would happily stand outside the Nexus, as an officer, being a doorman with a G36 by my side, nobody would even dare approach me, let alone challenege me to a gunfight, because they would lose. And yes, obviously, it needs to be balanced. But being a criminal is not cheap, in real life, yes you can buy an AK-47, for £50, but thats because of the manufacturing costs, but it was balanced, the price, the damage, I could do a PassiveRP with a security guard of 5+ hours, without a worry of minges, AggressiveRP'ers, it was a care free world.
Giving a criminal the inability of acquiring a powerful weapon, like the pricing did in the 'Old' weapon pack, shuts down any chance of Massively over powered groups of people killing anyone they want and doing what they want.

MAKE THE GOVERNMENT AS SCARY AS THEY WERE.

Secondly, the bases.

Peoples bases that they make can be so simple now. An organisation can base at V2D Slums and protect it for hours providing they have the ammo, you put a gate over the hole in the fence, you're set, the door is useless, you hear someone opening that gate, you shoot through the door, they advance? you wait for them to open the door and kill them, because you have all the cover down the hallway, you're indestructible, in many aspects.
My simple suggestion is this, crack down on the bases. If your base gives you a complete unfair advantage over more than 2 people, it shouldnt be allowed. Now obviously, I say 2 people but thats stupid, its a base, but if you can successfully hold out inside one area for more than 10 minutes, you're obviously causing a lot of upset and your RP has become so Aggressive, you're now dampening so many players views on the server, you're single handed-ly damaging the reputation of Fearless, you're removing the PassiveRP that Fearless has spent attempting to enact for the past 8 years. WE PROMOTE PASSIVERP, IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT, YOU DONT BELONG HERE.

So in conclusion:

-'Old' Gun pack, with the prices as they were before the reverting, back to the easy to use, point and shoot, kill everyone you want guns.
- Make the SRU more powerful.
- Increase the requirements for a fair Base, that can be breached and successfully raided by Police.

And to the incredible staff, that do combat situations like this, thank you. But the community is pleading for something to be done about the constant raidings, unfair advantage that older and more experienced members have over others, it should be a fair game for everyone.

Thank you for reading, feel free to dispute my points.

- Sammijammi
The following 3 users Like Sammijammi's post:
  • [FL:RP] Fela, summotion, JackZ

Messages In This Thread
The current state of Aggressive RP - by JackZ - 01-17-2016, 02:04 PM
RE: The current state of Aggressive RP - by TheMJ - 01-17-2016, 02:06 PM
RE: The current state of Aggressive RP - by Grunt - 01-17-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: The current state of Aggressive RP - by Jan - 01-17-2016, 03:48 PM
RE: The current state of Aggressive RP - by JackZ - 01-17-2016, 03:48 PM
RE: The current state of Aggressive RP - by Balls - 01-17-2016, 04:01 PM
RE: The current state of Aggressive RP - by JackZ - 01-17-2016, 04:54 PM
RE: The current state of Aggressive RP - by MrSir - 01-17-2016, 04:41 PM