If the SAA was nuked do you think the process would go through with it.
Back when I was a member of the SAA, one of the other newly created SA ran clans attempted to say they nuked and ended a clan. There was no offical war and you cannot fight a war via the forums. Saying "I launched a nuke and it killed a clan" isn't allowed, as it would be power gaming. Also making a notation that SAA has been to war plenty of times now. I have yet to see them bow out of a war, as old war rules didn't allow for such an action.

Now I'm seeing a lot of crying about the SAA. People have these wild claims that it automatically makes you staff. People say that Grub will ban you if you win a war. You people are not only wrong, but obviously haven't attempted to push a war. Either that or you were in Fumuku international, a clan which not only lost a clan war and was closed, but went to the owner and against the war rules to get it put back up. I'm lookin at people like Greed, who used to be strong motivated individuals, who now just sit around, whine and complain, without expending the effort to do anything about it.

I understand that yall don't like the SAA, and there are plenty of you, why not stop acting like children, band together, and go to war. You guys seriously just look like screaming babies in an orphanage at this point and frankly, it's beyond old. Shit, or get off the pot.
The following 10 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • EmeraldCheese, Agorith, Grub, Nightmare, Jerrycat, NightHawkd, Suarez, Grunt, Wobbuffet, Hitman

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the SAA was nuked do you think the process would go through with it. - by Old Man Jokhah - 01-15-2016, 08:57 PM