the roleplay in this game is fucking godawful
As someone that's personally witnessed you acting beyond immature in OOC chat just the other day, I feel like you have no valid reason complaining about anything currently going on on FL, as I feel you're part of an evergrowing problem currently being set on the FL community.
That being said, you might have had an off day. Which I can respect as everyone has them. I do however hope for your and everyones sake that you might find more mature ways to express yourself in the future.

OT: As being witness and having been part of some outstanding passive roleplay situations, I can assure you that even though it's gone way down compared to the past, passiveRP still happens and there are alot of community members trying to keep PassiveRP alive and well. I'd also like to support/quote Ludo's statement which is the following: "Its a collective effort, say if other people see you giving 100% effort to be passive it could and would encourage people to do the same."

Regards,
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Grunt

Messages In This Thread
RE: the roleplay in this game is freaking godawful - by Agorith - 01-13-2016, 06:07 AM