[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
Steam name:
[FL:RP] taXXeN22
Character name:

Anatoly/Maria (depends on sex of my character) Яkunin (read as German "Ja")
Hours played (
BELOW 100 will not be accepted):
736 at the moment
Role-Play Points (RPP): 
Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join):

Yes
Age (we will not hold this against you): 

Last clan and why you left:

Amish Mafia - everyone became inactive
Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why:

I love doing both of them
What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one):

Universal soldier, can do a lot of things. Transporting, defending, attacking, negotiating etc. etc.
Why you would be suited for this specific role:

I have some experience of how things work on City RP
What could you bring to The Syndicate:

One hell of a soldier, obedient  and not asking unnecessary questions [b] [/b]
Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?:
Yes, indeed
Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them):

Of course I did
What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority':

Pay respect, be obedient and follow orders without any questions (if they dont break rules of course)
Availability (weeknights, weekends etc):

Evenings on workdays, and almost always on weekends

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)

Take my flare gun or Molotov out, fire it behind criminal trying to distract him with it and snipe criminal down with a perfect AWP shot directly in his head when he looks away to check what happened.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - by taXXeN22 - 01-02-2016, 05:42 PM